Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone suggest any reasonably priced shampoos/conditioners?

I recently moved to New Orleans, which is HOT and HUMID. My hair is straight, thick, and, now, frizzy. I highlight my hair regularly, which doesn't help.Can anyone suggest any reasonably priced shampoos/conditioners?
Do you use moose or gel??? Well if you do then don't!!!!!


Oh and for shampoos and conditioners, try using


excact dandruff shampoos and dove conditioner..............


They help me...... And when u have a bad hair day,


wear a hat!!!!!!!!!! New Orleans can get hot hey?????


Well put on alot of sunscreen girl!!!!!Can anyone suggest any reasonably priced shampoos/conditioners?
Dove.


Get Pro- Care Style. I Like it Alot.
i love my herbal essences .. ive tried all the different kinds and they all work with whatever im trying to fix .. my favorite is hello hydration
Paves, from the guy who does Jessica Simpson's hair.
VO5 is really nice.
i reccomend None of your Frizzness made by herbal essences. it smells great and it keeps the frizz down. Garnier fructis is really good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment