Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the Best SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER no price limit?

I want to know what you think is the best shampoo and conditioner.





I have normal hair... but want amazing condition super hair... :)





No price limitWhats the Best SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER no price limit?
The best I have used is Kerastase or Loreal Professional which are both available at certain hairdressers or you can get Kerastase products on the HQ Hair website and they have every kind of product for every kind of hair type. Prices around 拢10 - 拢15.


http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>





At the moment I use Loreal Professional Vitamino Colour which is great for keeping my coloured hair nice and bright. I also like their range for damaged hair, especially the conditioning treatment. Prices around 拢9 - 拢15.


http://www.lorealprofessionnel.co.uk/_en鈥?/a>





To the answer above who recommended Bumble %26amp; Bumble; I have heard good things about these products too and again, the HQ Hair website stocks all of their products. Prices around 拢15.


http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>Whats the Best SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER no price limit?
Pantene is my favorite. My friend bought some for extra volume and I was at her house a few times and used it thinking, ';whatever my hair is big already, it won't make a difference'; but it did! So then I tried the ';Ice Shine'; and loved that....the conditioner is so thick and creamy. Also the beautiful lengths kind for me....I have long and kind of oily hair, but I assume their products for normal hair would be just as great.
hiya. I think pantene pro-v repair and protect is the best shampoo and conditioner. I use the treatments as well so after i put on the conditioner i have 2 other treatments i use. They are great for smooth hair which is protected from any straighteners/curlers or anything you may use!
my favorite?





loreal paris vive pro it personalizes for your hair theres like 1,000 kinds okay 33 and they help a ton!





heres the link: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>





personalize it for yourself
hebal essences makes your hair look ahmazing now but it makes your hair fall out faster and dry. I use fekkai. Its great i love the volumizing one(yellow) but thats my opinion. At bath and body works they sell these little boxes of a shampoo con. and a mouse kinda thing. It makes my hair look great!
Every ones hair is different, so what works for someones hair might not work and be good for you. I personally use herbal essences and its great for my hair, it makes my hair feel soft and shiny.
My personal fav is garnier fructis sleek and shine. It smells great and worked with my hair nicely. But not matter what you get, pick two different shampoos and alternate every month. It's better for your hair.
Bumble and Bumble.. Simply the best stuff I have used, you have to go to a salon to get it. Some salons do not carry it, you might have to got to a high end salon.
I like Tresemme, it gives my fine hair a nice shine. Pantene tended to leave it a bit limp but it definitely looks better since i started using Tresemme but i guess all hair's different.
From most expensive to least





Kerastase (any range)


Sebastian Laminates range


Tommy Guns


Herbal essences
Bedhead


Kerastase (sorry for the spelling, I can't spell my own shampoo :-))


Pantene


Herbal Essences
Kerastase range. Its about 拢25 a tub(conditioner).


But best without a doubt.
pureology. it's expensive but it works GREAT. good luck
I prefer bedhead but my mom and most of my friends prefer pantene.
herbal essences
Ziravie - check website www.ziravie.com
I think Dove is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment