Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo/conditioner on the UK highstreet for Fine, Blonde Highlighted hair, at a cheap price?

Hi, I have very fine hair, which is highlighted blonde. What is the best shampoo/conditioner on the UK high street which will thicken up my hair as well as maintain colour. Any recommended online stores would be good too. And as cheep as possible as I am also a poor student!


Thanks! xxWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner on the UK highstreet for Fine, Blonde Highlighted hair, at a cheap price?
Anything except Pantene! I used to have quite thick hair and this shampoo made it really thin and it's never really grown back. I use supersoft coconut and shampoo which is quite cheap and it makes your hair look fab and shiny.What is the best shampoo/conditioner on the UK highstreet for Fine, Blonde Highlighted hair, at a cheap price?
Goldwell is a good brand that comes from the UK and they have great shampoos and conditioners hor highlighte hair. it smell great also
for volume try james brown (but think it is about 拢6) and for blonde on a budget i'd go for pantene blonde if not john freda blonde x x x
I use Avon for my dyed hair. they do an excellent range of products for treated hair. Their prices are excellent as well.
Dove.... for blonde or highlighted hair....
I use head %26amp; shoulders it's pretty good . i dont have highlighted hair but keeps it thick =] experiment until you find a good one
head and shoulders they do all types now
I have hair like yours and find Pantene shampoo and conditioner good- the Sunsilk blonde is terrible though
  • search myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment