Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner is the best for hair details inside. Price is no issue?

im going to dye my hair black and put a purple streak in it. I dye it red-ish now. anyways my shampoo and conditioner (panteain pro-v) does not seem to work well. it makes my hair dryed out. I was wondering what ones are the best i would love to have healthy hair and is there any that make your hair grow a bit faster? the pro-v is suppost to help with that but does not :[





10 points best answer =DWhat shampoo and conditioner is the best for hair details inside. Price is no issue?
I'm going to be honest with you... Like I tell many people here, when it comes to your hair: ';You get what you pay for';


I bleach and re-bleach my hair all the time and Paul Mitchell always saves my life (And my hair) after all these strong chemical processes.


Aside from that, Redken, Matrix, etc.





Even though shampoos/conditioners are all about experimenting and seing what goes well with your hair, I may tell you I love Paul Mitchell but you may hate it, just like some people say Suave is the best and I feel as if it makes my hair feel like hay...





Hope this helps!What shampoo and conditioner is the best for hair details inside. Price is no issue?
you need a more professional product such as redkin or matrix. all color manufacturers should have a product line for color treated hair. also, what do you do daily for styling? (blow dry, flat iron?) if you flat iron daily, then that is what is making your hair dry, not the conditioner. if your hair grows slowly naturally, then its not going to speed up!! there are products on the market that will promote healthy growth, not faster growth. Try matrix Color Smart shampoo n conditioner. you can also try a moisture retention shampoo to help with the dry hair. you also need to use a thermal sealant or serum to help protect your hair from thermal styling, including blow drying.
google: ';best shampoos and conditioners for [whatever hair type yours is] and see what comes up. you might want to look at what makes shampoos and conditioners so great, and what you want to look for in them.








(sorry, id google this stuff and post links, but my computer is being very weird and won't load google)
I got sick of cheap shampoos at Target and started buying Redkin at Beauty Brands. I just stock up every time they have their liter sale. It takes the oil out of my hiar and moisturizes it just enough for some natural shine. I love it and I don't think I'll ever use anything else. I just miss the Target prices! :D
I have greasy hair and I used to use horse shampoo. it makes your hair thicker, i dont know if it made it grow faster...maybe it did but i had to wash my hair like twice a day so it wouldnt look wet. it moisturizes nicely. you should try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment