Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are the 4p's (product, promotion, place and price) of clear shampoo based on their ads?

help!!!! i cant figure out the difference between clear and other anti-dandruff shampoos... what makes clear a better anti-dandruff shampoo among the other anti-dandruff shampoos (like heads and shoulders)??What are the 4p's (product, promotion, place and price) of clear shampoo based on their ads?
Clear anti dandruff shampoo is really good shampoo with menthol. It relieves itchy and dry scalp totally. Eliminates light dandruff as mentioned. I found that after using this shampoo, I do not have any itching even if I do not wash my head for 2-3 days. Previously, I had mild itching if I do not wash my hair for even 1 day. This shampoo has small amount of menthol and refreshes the head every time after every wash. I think it is a herbal based shampoo although it is not mentioned. It does not make the hair extremely dry. Hair will be managebale after wash.





Clear anti dandruff shampoo is really cheaper compared to many brands. Comes with a buy one get one free offer. I think this brand is new in the market. It is manufactured by Unilever Thai holdings ltd. This brand has special anti dandruff shampoo for men with menthol. This brand is slightly costlier than ordinary one.





Good shampoo which shows similar or better results compared to other anti dandruff shampoos. Anyone looking for a antidandruff shampoo with good results? I would say try using it and see if it works. This brand impressed me as I was looking for a brand that would prevent excessive drying of hair and scalp along with controlling the dandruff and itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment