Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best average price Shampoo?

I have somewhat thick/thin hair, but when I blowdry it then straighten it, it gets so thin and SO STRINGY! It looks horrible. I have used all kinds of shampoo. Right now, I am currently using Marc Anthony shampoo but no luck. No matter what shampoo I use, I always seem to get greasy patches in random spots of my head, it looks like I didn't wash my hair for days. But I do, everyday. Please help! EXPERTS ADVICE.What is the best average price Shampoo?
Pert Plus shampoo and conditioner in one works great !!What is the best average price Shampoo?
Okay well the best shampoo for volume is Pantene Pro-V volume.





As to the greasy patches that might not be because of the shampoo. When you wash your hair you have to start with the shampoo from the bottom tips and work your way up because if you have too much shampoo resting at the top of your head it can create the greasy patches you mentioned.





Hope this helps.
I really like nexus products they cost more but I find that i can go longer without washing because my hair doesnt ';feel dirty'; as fast. Currently Im using their Botanoil sampoo and the Ensure conditioner. To me the ensure conditioner is great. Anytime I try to use something else my hair will feel dirty the next day. well Im older 48 so my hair is diferent than a teens but seriously try the nexus.





BTW my hair is thin and stick straight just to let you know my hair type.
There are cheap shampoos like suave which work fine and smell nice. Id say about $3.





You have to stop blowdrying and strightening it so much thats why its so stringy. Its okay to straighten once a week or when you really need it otherwise i suggest you get those dead ends cut off and stick to a good shampoo and conditioner. Like Pantene Restoritives. You need to take better care of your hair! Theres also hair products which are made to work with heat. In your case,id go with the better products. Good luck.
Well, I relate to you, except when i straighten my hair is doesn't get stringy. I use Sunsilk, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Tresemme', and Garnier Fructis.





All range from about $7-$14. Thats really not alot compared to some other brands. Plus They work great and have many different collections for all hair types. I believe they all have a collection to thicken hair.





Maybe your hair gets stringy when you straighten it cause you need to put a serum in your hair when it is wet. TRY: Sunsilk Straight to Perfection Straighten Up Heat Defense Creme.





Where to Buy:


All can be found at Target
To be honest the best kind of shampoo/conditioner to buy is shops own brand! It doesn't contain any bad chemicals and it's all natural. For greasy hair use a shampoo with lemon or jojoba extracts in it as that really helps :) But if you want a named brand then sunsilk 'fresh for longer' works really well, it is great value and keeps your hair looking great for longer
I would use ';Big Sexy Hair'; products for volume. It's a great line and every product does exactly what it says. pH is the key to shampoos and conditioners results. A low pH smooths the hair, a higher pH puffs up the hairshaft. What I like about Big Sexy Hair is that it puffs up the hair without leaving the cuticle roughed up, so you end up with volume but the hair is still smooth.
Well, there is no particular shampoo that I am going to reccomend. But I am going to give you a few tips. First of all, dont use too much shampoo, thats been known to make hair greasy. A quarter size amount is reasonable. Second, conditioner is only needed for the ends of your hair. Putting it on your roots is unnecessary and can also make your hair greasy.





Your welcome ;)
i AM NOT AN EXPERT BUT i THINK IF YOU START WITH VERY CLEAN HAIR (IE CLARIFYING SHAMPOO) AND ADD THE RIGHT PRODUCTS YOU MAY HAVE BETTER LUCK. I HAVE VERY THIN STRINGY HAIR MYSELF AND I USE A HEAT-ACTIVATED DE-TANGLING SHINE SPRAY (LIKE SUNSILK FROM WALMART, VERY CHEAP) AND ALSO A ROOT LIFTER (LIKE PANTENE). IN SHORT I FEEL THAT THE PRODUCTS YOU USE ';AFTER'; YOU SHAMPOO/COND ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ACTUAL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. THAT BEING SAID, I LIKE PANTENE AND AUSSIE FOR MY THIN SCRAGGLY HAIR. HOPE THAT HELPS!
honestly, try suave. Its all I've used all my life, and my hair is really healthy. After i use it my hair is soft, shiny, and smells nice. Its 1.00 a bottle at any store, but it works great.


Don't spend 30.00 on 1 bottle of shampoo, and find out it doesn't work.
you could be using to much conditioner that is what happened to me, but try tresseme its salon quality products but its cheap it can be bought at drug stores , wal-marts and stores like that.


hope you can fix it good luck :)
get sauve! i used to be mad at my mom for only getting my $1 shampoo because i thought it wouldnt work as good but seriously, i have had sooooo many complements on my hair and how soft it is it is unreal!! and its only $1!!!!
Garnier Fructis Fortifying shampoo hands down!
i use aussie


the purple bottle


it smells good and it helps your hair


it protexcts your hair and softens it


really works!


only about 3 dollars for shampoo and 3 dollar for conditioner


its worth buying
you can give volume max, or that other thing but i forgot the name. its costs around 13-20 bucks i guess.
Garnier Fructis is great. My mom and sister say that Pantene makes their hair fall out, so I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment