Thursday, December 24, 2009

Price for shampoo?

I recently purchased shampoo that was $20 (for 16 oz. bottle) at a salon because my friends insisted it was better for my hair. After comparing it to my Alberto VO5 ($0.96) for the same amount purchased at Wal-Mart I see absolutely no difference in my hair only my pocketbook.





Opinions please?Price for shampoo?
I think salon shampoos often just waste your money. There are very few shampoos out there that are amazing for your hair. They all pretty much work the same. If I were you, I would choose a shampoo that is kind of middle of the road as far as prices go. I use Herbal Essences. It keeps my hair clean and smelling good, and it's not that expensive. You don't have to clean out your wallet to get a good shampoo. Just try various shampoos and stick with one that works for you!Price for shampoo?
Salon shampoos make no difference to your hair, all they do is waste your money. I too have experianced this with my regular shampoos, in a few cases i even found that my reg.shampoos worked BETTER ; hard to believe


Please dont waste you money on salon products





Some other good inexpensive brands are:





Loreal Vive Pro


Herbal Essences


Garnier Fructis





Even what your using right now is fine !





Hope it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment