Saturday, December 19, 2009

I want a good, but resonably priced, shampoo that makes your hair REALLY silky and soft?

any suggestions ??


thanksI want a good, but resonably priced, shampoo that makes your hair REALLY silky and soft?
My mom used Aussie and it dried up her hair. I want the same type of air so i use pantene pro-v silky soft shampoo and conditioner.It comes in separate bottles and both are 3.99 and you receive a generous amount.I want a good, but resonably priced, shampoo that makes your hair REALLY silky and soft?
i'm going to sound like a cheap-o, but i don't care. :)


herbal essences= my bff.


it makes my hair smell good ALL day long, and everyone notices! it's a godsend.


just don't use the straightening one- it makes curly hair look like a triangle.


afterwards, i use shear splendor condtioner from philiosophy. mmm.





good luck, have fun, and happy summer!
well as i always change my hair colour , and style i always seem to change my shampoo aswell , but ive went back to my old one , treseme , it really does work :-) and if you use the wax it keeps it smoother for alot longer !
definately the pink vive pro


it works really good and after your done


it leaves your hair very silky and soft and


also helps make your hair managable
i think your hair gets used to a make and then it doesnt work so good. I have 2 different makes sunsilk and vo5 and take it in turns using them.
Rinse with cold water in the shower and when you blowdry, blast your hair with cold air.


It makes my hair really soft and silky.


Try some Aussie.:)
well i dont have a clue where you live


but if you live in england


the boots home brand one :) really cheap and lasts for ages, leaves hair silky and soft tooo
Conditioner is what makes hair soft.
try pantene pro-v 2-in-1 shampoo+conditioner
the best shampoos and hair products are from salons so ask your stylist don't get shampoos from drugstores though they never work
VO5 its in a red bottle im not sure ov the name.
Pantene Ice Shine is really really good
herbal essance

No comments:

Post a Comment