Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a decent priced shampoo/conditioner that won't wash the red out of my colored hair?!?

I use Dove for coloured hair, leaves it shiny and glossy. Smells great too!What's a decent priced shampoo/conditioner that won't wash the red out of my colored hair?!?
I use Color Me Sexy Hair, they make a couple different shades of reds. It is almost like dying your hair all over again when you shampoo. It is alittle more expesive $12-$13 but it works good to keep and add new red tones in your hair.What's a decent priced shampoo/conditioner that won't wash the red out of my colored hair?!?
I think Loreal Elvive Colour Protect is the best the conditioner is so thick and really makes you hair soft its about 拢2.50 a bottle
my hair is red (color treated) and i use Pantene Color Revival Shampoo, it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment