Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know a reasonably priced SLS (sodium laureth/lauryl sulphate) free shampoo available in Canada?

I'm moving to Canada soon, and up until now have been using a UK brand called Naked available in Boots, a high street pharmacy here. Does anyone know a good SLS free shampoo that's inexpensive and easy to find at most pharmacies in Canada? I have a terrible dry itchy scalp and my hair falls out like crazy when I use shampoos with SLS, so I can not go back to these! Please help.





Many thanks.


ArtiDoes anyone know a reasonably priced SLS (sodium laureth/lauryl sulphate) free shampoo available in Canada?
J/A/S/O/N shampoos and conditioners are SLS free. They are very gentle, organic, and are reasonably priced.





You'll find it in most health food stores for around 8-10 dollars, but I just noticed that they started selling it at the grocery stores too (and I think I paid $6.99).





If you have an itchy scalp, try the biotin Shampoo and Conditioner (tingles a bit, and smells nice). Also they have an Aloe Vera formulation that might help your scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment