Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has anyone used Bath and Body works shampoo/conditioner? Is it worth the higher price?

gIRL its amazing i use it every week on monday it is so the higher prices get itHas anyone used Bath and Body works shampoo/conditioner? Is it worth the higher price?
I've bought that stuff once. I did not like it for my hair because it dryed it out bad. I don't even have dry hair but that stuff made mine that way. Everyone is different. It could react differently to your hair.Has anyone used Bath and Body works shampoo/conditioner? Is it worth the higher price?
there r a very few cosmetic factories in US most are same products just marketing and probably fragrance however anything you like is worth the price if YOU like it dear
You're paying for the scent and the name.


It's not worth it unless you really really like the smell.
My best friend uses it, it's pretty dang amazing.





Yes, I say it is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment