Saturday, December 19, 2009

What are your favorite types of shampoo and conditioner for an o-k price?

Nexxus TherapeWhat are your favorite types of shampoo and conditioner for an o-k price?
pantene pro-vWhat are your favorite types of shampoo and conditioner for an o-k price?
suave, white rain
Tresseme is great on my hair. it doesn't make my hair oily liike some others I have tried.
creme of nature and at one
Redkin All Soft
Suave...alot of places you can get them for like 80 cents a bottle and I love the scents selection they have...
garnier nutrisse shampoo
Garnier Fructis! (especially for color treated hair, its the bestest)
herbal essences
white rain makes about the cheapest shampoo and conditioner in the entire universe.





I prefer dove shampoo/condition/hairspray/body scrub/everything.
I really like Citrishine. I makes your hair sooooooooooo soft and it doesn't weigh it down. It is like 3 bucks a bottle for a huge bottle. I also like VO5. It works great and is only like 1.00 a bottle. The balsam and protein is my favorite. It is really light but keeps your hair soft.
tresseme
pantene pro-v
DOVE!!!!!!
Loreal Vive.
PANTENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG Sunsilk works the BEST!!! Its really cheep and you can find it evrywhere!
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment