Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good shampoo and condition at any price.?

I am female, I've colored my hair for almost a decade now. I also blow dry and flat iron it. It's alway been in pretty good condition until lately and i think its my shampoo and conditioner. My hair is now very dry and like straw. It also become really hard to style it now, and when I do it doesnt look nice at all, it looks overprocessed and stringy. Please help! I dont care about the price, I just want some brand or method that will help my hair look go again!! THANKS!Good shampoo and condition at any price.?
Treseme x


LoReALLGood shampoo and condition at any price.?
i color my hair and straighten it everyday....


use herbal essence color splash shampoo and conditioner...it smells amazing and keeps the hair healthy and shiny
I have to agree with the first poster. Redken products are the best!! I use All Soft shampoo %26amp; conditioner, Heavy Cream for deep treatment once a week, Velvet Whip heat protection before I blow dry, and Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide serum before and after flat ironing. One tip I would give is to give your hair a ';heat holiday.'; A day that you don't have to dry it and flat iron it, just let it air-dry.
REDKEN!!


鈾? i have the redken color extend shmapoo and the all


soft conditioner really good! %26amp; i have the smooth down heat glide for my frizzy hair!


:]
try John Frieda or Matrix or BedHead they all work great. I flat iron my hair as well, and have been for quite a while now, and I still have shiny soft hair.
I think the shampoo I use is very good. It is a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. Since you flat iron and blow dry your hair every day it really would damage your hair. The hydrating shampoo should help, but you should also try leaving your hair wet and dry naturaly.
Costco carries their own Kirkland brand and it's terrific! I was actually told to use it by my stylist because it doesn't have all the waxes and glosses that other brands do, so it doesn't leave any buildup. It still has tons of moisturizers in it so it makes your hair really soft. It smells good and is really inexpensive, so you can even splurge on a deep-conditioning at your next appointment with your stylist. I would cut down on the heat styling-if you're not going anywhere or if you can be really casual, let your hair air dry and don't heat style. Cute sexy messy ponyatils are really in now, as are natural curls and waves.
I am using Redken right now as well. I think the general rule is no drug store brands. I have seen a lot of people on here raving about pantene and herbal essence but do not buy them! They will not work.. you get what you pay for so spend the extra money if you want awesome hair!
I'm a guy, but my best friend's cousin is obsessed with coloring my hair...i've probably had the entire rainbow on my head so far haha, but one brand that's always worked for me to keep my hair soft is pantene pro-v, i usually get the green bottle ';silk and shine'; or something like that but there is a newer bottle called pantene pro-v ice or something along those lines, and they both work great! good luck =)
you defintely need Pantene products its has types for all hair types and they have products that you can use even with hair coloring.


just make sure that you use them correctly so you will not mess up again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment