Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner?No Price Max?

for soft,shiny,hydrated hair give lots of suggestions plz 10 ptsWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner?No Price Max?
Definetly go for Mane 'N Tail. It was originally formulated for horses, but now they market it for humans as well (Has directions for both on the bottle). You can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.





It's great for getting long, shiny hair. Also, deep condition once or twice a week, and use a leave in conditioner. If you want REALLY hydrated hair, try not to blow dry too much, and try not to straighten much either.





good luck!What is the best shampoo and conditioner?No Price Max?
My absolute favorite that you can just buy at WalMart is Aussie Moist!!! It's amazing and smells really good. I also like Finesse. I've tried all the ones mentioned above me, but those 2 are my favorites. If you want salon type shampoo, I love Paul Mitchell, Nutrisse, and Bed Head! Oh and no matter what you get, get Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner and use it a couple times a week at least. It won't hurt to use it everyday either. In my opinion, it's the best deep conditioner on the market.
tressamay
Use Garnier!!!
I love tresseme fresh sent, makes your hair soft and shiny. Its awesome!
the new loreal paris its great $b dollars each

No comments:

Post a Comment