Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you price Carpets shampooing, stripping,buffing,waxing,floor鈥?I know by sq foot but How much money?

I am looking to get some cleaning done. I am trying to get a idea of what I will be charged for my Carpet shampooing, Floor stripping-buffing-waxing, Also I will be loking in to getting my windows cleaned as well so that would also help as well.


thank you for what ever help you may giveHow do you price Carpets shampooing, stripping,buffing,waxing,floor鈥?I know by sq foot but How much money?
Are you doing it yourself, or having professionals do it? I assume you are having professionals. They usually will give you an estimate for free. I would give you a ball-park number, but its to hard to say without seeing the size and condition of the floors and carpets. If you are doing it yourself, just go to a local hardware store with your calculator.
  • search myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment