Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is L'Oreal Paris EverPure Shampoo worth the price?

my hair is curly and thick and dry from apparently sulfates in my shampoo. I'm thinking of buying a sulfate free shampoo only since my conditioner has no sulfates in them. Is L'Oreal Paris EverPure worth the price or is there one that's better?Is L'Oreal Paris EverPure Shampoo worth the price?
I used it and loved it. There are other brands without sulfates...but this one smells better. Oh and it lathers the best out of any shampoo I've ever used.Is L'Oreal Paris EverPure Shampoo worth the price?
I bought this shampoo and used it for about a week. I started off liking it but soon hated it and had to return it and buy different shampoo -- soon into using it my hair was greasy and matted within hours of showering. It was even worse after I flat ironed my hair. I do not recommend this shampoo! Report Abuse

go to www.cosmeticsdatabase.com if you are interested in finding the best shampoo with the least amount of hideous chemicals that pose as health threats. you can even look up this EverPure shampoo and see it's hazardous level on a scale of 1 to 10 to see if they are lying about the ';pureness';.
I personally never tryed it but I want to try it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment