Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Shampoo/Conditioner is best for your hair, but also at an affordable price?

Tresemme is awsome 'cause it's forign


Sunsilk has the most different kinds


Hair %26amp; Shoulders is great on oily hair and dandruff


Suave is the most expensive


Garnier makes most hair too dry or oily





In my opinion: Sunsilk is the best and most affordable!What Shampoo/Conditioner is best for your hair, but also at an affordable price?
Dove, herbal essence, fructis I've also heard that Pantene was really bad for your hair.What Shampoo/Conditioner is best for your hair, but also at an affordable price?
the sunsilk hairapy works miracles.


depending on your hair type/needs, there are a bunch of different shampoo/conditioner sets that are ALL very affordable. less than $10 for both.
I like Paul Mitchell
head and shoulders smells great and works great
Joico works awesome on thick hair
I like Redken
well that kind of depends on your hair type and texture...but pantene pro-v is pretty good...
i like herbal essance bc they hav differeent types for every kind of hair the twist and curls works great and so does the frizz control kind. it's around 4-5$ a boddle. GooD LucK!!!!!!!!!!
Depends on what kind of hair you have. A lot of people like Pantene, but I think it makes my hair heavy and have build up. I like Finesse conditioner, but I use cheap Suave and White Rain for shampoo. They work fine and are gentle.
I really like Pantene Pro-V, I use the 2-in-1 (shampoo/conditioner) smooth %26amp; silky kind and it work's great
At an affordable price Pantene, and acualy sunsilk.





If your willing to spend the xtra dolars the apsolute best and my favs are.... Joico, Halo I swear by them both. Your hair is an investment take care of it! best of luck!
dove makes your hair softer.


garnier makes your hair shinier.
I think Dove is the best, also sunsilk. It really depends on your hair type though-- oily, normal, dry.
Shikai. You've probably never heard of it, but it works AMAZING. It brings out your natural highlighs. I LUVV it!!! People always ask me if I get highlights,but I never do! I just use Shikai!





http://www.shikai.com/ that's the website :-]





I use this: it works MiRICLES! http://www.shikai.com/products/highlight鈥?/a>
I really like using Redken. Even though it is more expensive to buy it works out pretty similar to reasonably priced shampoos/conditioners because you only have to use a small amount.


Pantene works well for 1 or 2 washes but after a couple of weeks it makes my hair really dull and flat so I never buy it anymore. PLus my hairdresser told me off when she found out I bought Pantene (she thinks it's bad for your hair).


Sunsilk or Flex are ok too- I'd buy these if I couldn't afford Redken.
i use garnier fructise for color treated hair.


i dyed my hair and it really does help keep my color intact.





when my hair wasn't dyed, i used herbal essences for moisturizing. it worked very well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment