Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best shampoo for a cheapish price for volume at walmart ?

Herbal Essences Body Envy or Sunsilk. I forgot the name of it though.Whats the best shampoo for a cheapish price for volume at walmart ?
VO5 and SuaveWhats the best shampoo for a cheapish price for volume at walmart ?
I use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo. It has deep cleansers that get out oil. It's crystal clear (no added junk) and has a pleasant smell.





My hair tends to be oily so I use the normal to oily hair type.





Beauty salons say they use clarifying shampoos to remove just about everything from hair, including medicine. I take Motrin often so it removes that.





We are what we eat, and use, I suppose. It all shows up in our organs, tissues and follicles.
Usually SUAVE and it makes a really good body-wash too! My currant favorite is their ';green tea'; shampoo. why pay high price costs for more expensive body-wash when the shampoo does the same trick and the scent matches?!? I ahve raised my children on this stuff and trust me they now do the same thing!
herbal essences body envy volumizing shampoo.


it really helps you get a ton of body because it has a weightless formula fused with white nectariene and pink coral flower(which makes it smell really good.)


the shampoo is not only designed to give you body but also to give your hair an exhilarating clean for an extra lift. when you finnish washing you get a lush, full, and voulmenized hairstlye that will move naturally.


its really easy to use and is low maience but will still make your hair look amazing. and its like $3.50 and is avaliable at target





to learn more visit this site.....


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/
Herbal essences body envy
Sunsilk Anti-Flat Shampoo, Conditioner, and Volumizing creme at about 3-4 dollars each. I love this line, it's amazing and affordable.


At their site, gethairapy.com, you can get free samples so you can try before you buy.
not sure if they sell it at walmart, but the v05 shampoo is really cheap. but it works very efficiently. works just as well as the salon shampoos and conditioners
i like tresemme'

No comments:

Post a Comment